Stunning white sands, palm-fringed shores, glittering emerald waters and flourishing rainforests; welcome to Khao Lak!
- £99pp deposit
- Exclusive reduced rates
- 1 x 30 minute massage per person
About the hotel
Immerse yourself in a magical jungle at this unique eco-resort in Khaolak, Thailand. Here at Khaolak Merlin Resort, they preserve Khaolak’s original landscape within the hotel where you can discover ancient trees, waterfalls and the Andaman Sea. You can relax in our tropical gardens and beach, swim in any of the 4 stunning pools, or enjoy many eco-adventures such as elephant bathing (strictly no riding), river rafting and trekking in the Lam Ru National Park. Sustainability is very important for the hotel and they work with many organizations to make sure that they have the least impact on the environment.
Things to do
- Visit the famous James Bond Island. Explore the dramatic limestone islands, cliffs and caves
- Try some Yoga before or after breakfast to keep fit and healthy during your holiday
- Canoe through the hidden Banyan Tree Forest. Travel to Takuapa Old Town and see the traditional life and culture of this small historic town
- You can visit the Sea Turtle Conservation Centre
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Bed & Breakfast
- Superior Room
- One FREE dinner per person
- One 30 minute massage per person
- £99pp deposit
- Based on 2 adults sharing
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 2nd February 2022. For alternative dates or airports, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Thailand adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at time of publishing.